Summer time is a perfect time to relax in a handmade Adirondack Chair from Cypress Moon!
Cypress Moon Adirondack Chairs have a vintage look reminiscent of styles dating back to the 40’s and 50’s. It features slanted front legs and a five-slat back with a wide middle slat. Careful attention to seat height, width and depth make this one of the most comfortable Adirondacks on the market today. Rugged construction featuring 13/16” select Cypress, 1/8” rounded edges, dacrotized screws and stainless steel bolts insures years of outdoor use. Cypress sets the standard for outdoor applications due to it’s excellent resistance to moisture, decay and insects. Great looks, great comfort! Available in your choice of 6 solid color acrylic latex paints or 5 semi-transparent waterseal stains. As with all Cypress Moon Furniture, price includes FREE SHIPPING!
• Made in America!
• Material: 13/16″ Select Cypress.
• Dimensions: 38″H x 32″W x 34″D
• Seating Surface: 22″W x 19″D
• Weight: 27 lbs
• Fasteners: Screws – dacrotized weather/salt resistant. Bolts, Nuts, & Washers – stainless steel
• Edges: 1/8″ roundover on arms, front/rear legs, seat and back slats
• Assembly: Partial assembly required. “Knocked-down” for shipping, but can be assembled in minutes with household tools.